Sunday, August 30, 2009

Spring work and Easter


I had a great time learning with my CTR 7 class! Spunky little jumping beans in clothes! I just had to take them out for icecream before I was released from that calling. Good thing I get to see them staying in primary.


Alivia put well over 10 hours of work into getting her room painted and setting it up. She was able to plan it along with finishing her first Young Women's value project in Choice and Accountability. (A lot of choices and being accountable happened here!)
Goofy grape Alivia, wore these paints falling off her the whole day cracking me up.
We painted the old bed that Grammy and Papa gave us. It's awesome now!
Easter is a favorite Holiday! Jesus Christ is alive!
This painting was a gift to me from Greg for Christmas. I love how the expression is made of the apostles running! Will we be anxious when we hear the Lord's come back?!

Greg is awesome at hiding the eggs We had around 50 this year.


We had a great time with Alivia's friend Ronney being with us all day. It was her first experience with Easter. She didn't know about Chirst or tried strawberry shortcake before muchless hunted for eggs. It was particulary neat when at church we sang a hymn and after she said, "Wow! that was fun are we going to do that again?!"



They hunt and can smell the chocolate out.




These are the sweet and precious moments of childhood. Let the sun shine down!

3 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

at fun pixs! Cool on all the painting! We will be doing that sometime down the road....am NOT a fan of the flat paint in our home! LOL But, i HATE to paint, so that will be one of the last things done! LOL

Clint C. said...

Love to see your blogs. We call Clint's parents Grammy and Papa, too! I'm having De Ja Vu because I feel like I've seen this Spring post before. Was it on FB? Love you guys! Sarah

Fairchild Family said...

Not that I remember hey actually well... hmm you got me now... I think I did mention the friend for Easter maybe your right!