Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall 2008

We decided to start a blog! We should've, could've, would've while we lived in Okinawa! Maybe I'll reminience with a few pics from there. Since I'm NOT a scrapbooker, but have a ton of pictures, wonderful life experiences and we are an incredible family, I had to do something to share it. I figured I could keep you family and friends, up to date and later get this blog published into my easy made scrapbook! ;-) Smart mom!~ Taryn



Here are some pics of the children for Halloween. Caroline (age 2 1/2) has two: one from a party the weekend before and the Korean outfit for trick-or-treating.




Jonathan (age 7), or Jonathstien, counted 149 pieces of candy from his loot! Taylor (10), was happy just to go have fun.




















We went to a apple orchid/pumpkin patch and went on a hayride the week or so before. It was a delicious autumn day. My little pumpkin heads!















Here I am thanks to Caroline, she likes taking pictures. This is me while fixing up her "new" room. More pictures of the our big house makeover are sure to come. ~Taryn

10 comments:

Derek, Ali, Breck, Jade, Koemi and Carter said...

Yay, you're doing a blog! I love keeping up with people through these. I love the pictures, what a cute family! Looking forward to more.

Unknown said...

Why does Taylor and Alivia already look taller than me?! I can't wait to see you all again!

Cook Family said...

Ah, thanks for sending us your blog. It was fun to see you guys again :-). I love the Halloween costumes!

Clint C. said...

Yay! It's great to see you guys. You all look wonderful. We love you!

Kimber said...

Good move, girl. This really is a good way to keep up with people! Beautiful family. I love the "free to good home" costume.

Vromanators said...

I'm so happy you guys have a blog now!!!! Great pictures! We miss you guys!

Tammy said...

Wonderful job, sis! This is fabulous to give us a window on your lives. Your Halloween looked so fun. We love Caroline and Jonathon's costumes. How creative! All our love from Provo! I should at least post photos on Picasa from our Halloween. (I'll keep you posted.)

Melanie said...

We miss the Fairchild's! It looks like you're having a good time in the States. Great Halloween costumes too.

Anonymous said...

fr

Anonymous said...

free to good home? I will take her, she will be well looked after and I will hold her sweet tiny little body close to me in my bed every night make her feel reallllllllllllllllllly good